MEDICAL AFFAIRS ASSOCIATE CONSULTANT
We are seeking talented, scientifically strong and entrepreneurial spirited individuals to join our team. As part of our team, you will play an important role working with our clients. Zipher’s clients are Medical Affairs leaders from pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device, drug delivery and diagnostic
Our environment provides Associate Consultants with exposure to a wide variety of medical issues faced by the life sciences industry. Associate Consultants develop their skills through formal and informal training, as well as receiving mentorship to build knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry and medical
Zipher’s diverse consulting assignments include therapeutic area strategy development; product opportunity assessments, development of training programs, due diligence, publication and scientific communication strategy, new product launch planning and medical science liaison programming. Our clients are domestic and worldwide and range in size from start-up companies to global organizations.
Full time, salaried (exempt) position
JOB ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Translate clinical study data for utilization in reports and communication tools
- Conduct research using primary and secondary sources
- Assist in the creation of impactful, concise client presentations that incorporate cutting edge data presentation, visualizations, and delivery methods
- Support the implementation of multiple projects from initiation through to delivery
- Support the facilitation of client workshops
- Edit, and update PowerPoint decks, Excel spreadsheets, and Word documents
- Engage in teleconference(s) and on-site meetings with clients
- Edit and proofread blog posts, whitepapers, and case studies for external distribution on Zipher’s website and social media
- Perform all tasks with the highest standards
- Attend and participate in all required compliance trainings
- Comply and follow all laws, rules, regulations, etc. including, but not limited to; laws, rules, regulations, codes, guidance documents and policies associated with and/or attributed to the pharmaceutical industry (e.g., FDA regulations, PhRMA Code), Zipher (e.g., TriNet/Zipher handbook, etc.) and Zipher clients (e.g., Client’s Code of Conduct, etc.).
KEY SUCCESS FACTORS
- Demonstrate ability to develop trust and maintain integrity with internal and external partners, peers, and others
- Ensure the attainment of individual objectives and results as well as those for the assigned team
- Achieve goals and objectives in a compliant and legal manner
- Required Degree (BS, BA) and strong undergraduate academic accomplishment
- Quantitative, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Strong business acumen
- Excellent communications skills
- High-value personal qualities – resourceful, responsible, tenacious, independent, self-confident, high-energy
- Qualified candidates must be able to understand the clinical and business implications of technically complex products and services
- Candidate must be team players, take initiative, and think strategically and creatively
- Strong Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) skills, preferably MAC operating systems
- Pass all required background checks and required testing
- Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States
- Advanced terminal degree (MD, PhD, PharmD, DNP, MBA)
- Scientific background in Oncology / Immunology with a focus on clinical medicine
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical rules, regulatory law, guidelines and codes (e.g., PhRMA Code)
Qualified candidates must reference Job Code: AC-2019 when applying for this position.
Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Required Travel: 10-20%
Location: Zipher Medical Affairs Co., LLC Headquarters, Marion, Massachusetts
Note: The above job posting information is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive
inventory of all duties and responsibilities assigned to this job.
Equal Opportunity Policy Statement:
Zipher Medical Affairs Co., LLC is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth or a medical condition related to pregnancy or childbirth), gender identity or expression, age, religion, national origin, citizenship status, marital/family status, sexual orientation, participation in the armed forces (e.g., U.S. Army, U.S. Navy, etc.), veteran status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, legally protected genetic information, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local equal employment opportunity laws. Zipher will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION