MEDICAL AFFAIRS PROJECT MANAGER
The Medical Affairs Project Manager ensures successful planning and execution of Medical Affairs’ project(s) supporting brand strategy and delivery of critical initiatives to support Zipher and our clients. The Medical Affairs Project Manager will ensure alignment across various stakeholders maintaining project plans that include timelines and approved budgets. He/she will work collaboratively with all departments within Zipher, directly support project leads by maintaining project plans and team coordination, and act as a primary point of contact for client projects.
Full time, salaried (exempt) position
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and maintain professional working relationships with clients.
- Support project leads, act as a liaison between the client and all departments within Zipher to convey and collect information, and ensure all deliverables are achieved accurately and on time.
- Facilitate the project goal-setting process with project team members, identify critical decision points throughout the course of the project, and support driving those decision points through the client’s project team.
- Work with the Consulting team to assess resources, project hours required and timelines.
- Assist in the development of proposals and project plans.
- Recognize, evaluate and address requests for out-of-scope work and communicate requests internally without delay.
- Collaborate with client leadership teams to manage timelines and ensure successful project completion.
- Manage project activities as assigned, to include scheduling, agenda(s), slide deck(s), and other material development.
- Maintain and track project profitability, and coordinate with internal operations staff to ensure all project milestones are invoiced accurately and on time.
- Work effectively and efficiently toward internal and external goals in a complex, diverse environment with multiple and changing demands.
Additional roles and Responsibilities
- Maintain confidentiality of all workplace information.
- Learn and apply new information quickly.
- Be courteous, respectful and professional in every single area of work.
- Meet all established deadlines.
- Thoroughly understand the role; including a clear comprehension of every task at hand.
- Participate in and attend all required compliance trainings.
- Follow all laws, rules, regulations, etc., including, but not limited to; laws, rules, regulations, codes, guidance documents and policies associated with or attributed to the pharmaceutical industry (e.g., FDA regulations, PhRMA Code), Zipher (Code of Conduct).
- Unless otherwise authorized, conduct work during Zipher business hours: Monday through Friday, from 8:30 a.m. -5:30 p.m
Key Success Factors
- Develop trust and maintain integrity with internal and external partners and colleagues.
- Consultant projects, timelines and capacity are accurate, easily accessible and used to manage growth.
- Achieve goals and objectives on time, and in a compliant and legal manner.
- Academic Degree: BA/BS.
- Two (2) years of experience performing account manager type work.
- Outstanding communication skills, both oral and written.
- Proven organizational time management skills, and the ability to collaborate and align with diverse, cross-functional teams.
- Quantitative, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrative experience in understanding the role of an account manager including how the role activities align with strategy.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite, expertise in PowerPoint and Excel.
- Demonstrative experience with customer focus including the ability to adapt to internal client needs and expectations.
- Demonstrative experience in achieving desired outcomes while ensuring accountability.
- Detail oriented with excellent follow-up abilities.
- Pass all required background checks.
- Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
- Advanced Degree: MS/MBA.
- Adept at MAC OS operating system.
- Minimum of two (2) years of increasingly responsible experience in the pharmaceutical, medical affairs, medical communications or other related agency experience preferred.
- Product launch experience is strongly desired.
- Experience with Smartsheet application or other project management software.
- Working knowledge of medical terminology, medical affairs and the pharmaceutical industry.
- Knowledge of pharma rules, regulatory law, guidelines and applicable Codes ( e.g., PhRMA Code, etc.).
Location: This is a remote position.
Required Travel: 20% Required travel includes travel to Zipher Main office in Marion, Massachusetts potentially four to five times a year as well as potential travel to client on-site meetings.
Note: The above job position is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties and responsibilities to this job.
Please be advised that all legitimate electronic correspondences from a Zipher employee will come from “@ziphermed.com” email account.
Equal Opportunity Policy Statement: Zipher Medical Affairs Co., LLC is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender (including pregnancy (or a condition related to pregnancy including breastfeeding issues), childbirth), gender identity or expression, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital/family status, sexual orientation, participation in the armed forces (e.g., U.S. Army, U.S. Navy, etc.), veteran status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, legally protected genetic information, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local equal employment opportunity laws. Zipher will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION