We invite you to submit your resume for consideration…
Established in 2008, Zipher continues to expand our client base around the globe in both the pharma and biotech industries. Zipher is unique from other consulting firms, as we focus only on bridging medicine and science with business. The Zipher team consists of talented, driven individuals who continue to grow professionally while contributing to our collective success.
- Work in a diverse and supportive culture that encourages regular interactions with team members at all levels, including the President.
- Gain broad pharmaceutical experience with exposure to not only Medical Affairs but also Commercial and R+D in both the pharma and biotech industries.
- Partner with top leaders in pharma, medicine and research.
- Hone your ability to lead, communicate and think strategically.
- Expand your scientific and clinical knowledge across many disease states and therapeutic solutions.
- Build a network.
- Connect with Zipher alumni.
- Travel nationally and potentially internationally to meet with clients and key thought leaders.
- Attend world-renowned medical conferences.
Zipher offers an exciting and challenging workplace environment with opportunities to share your expertise, develop your skills and grow.
Zipher is seeking qualified applicants for the following positions. If you feel you may be a match, please fill out the pre-application form and submit your resume/CV.
Medical Affairs Associate Consultant
We are seeking talented, scientifically strong and entrepreneurial spirited individuals to join our team. As part of the our team, you will play an important role leading client engagements, identifying issues, making recommendations and helping to implement change for our clients. Zipher’s clients are Medical Affairs leaders from pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device, drug delivery and diagnostic industries.